Managing the daily operations of a swim school gymnastics gym or dance studio can be tricky. That is the reason we have put together a guide that provides a starting point to help select the dance studio management software that is right for your dance studio. Let us get started!
Create a list of requirements
Nobody knows what you would like and what you need from a software application better than you. To create a list of requirements, clarify the questions mentioned below:
- Does the application constantly improve their software with enhancement releases?
- What software application are your fellow owners making use of for their dance studio? Get the insight from a person who knows what it is like to be in your shoes!
- What does the staff need to do their job? You would like them to be on board and not resist the change.
- What is the customer experience like for your parents? The simpler and more enjoyable for them, the better!
- If you are already making use of a software solution, what are the areas you would like to see more streamlined?
- What features are not going to make or break your decision but would be added bonuses?
- What features are your must-haves to finish daily, weekly and monthly processes and reports?
Seeing this out on paper is going to help you during your time of research for dance apps, ensuring that you stumble on the right system that can check off the most boxes.
Identify all expenses
You would like to know what you are getting yourself into so you can plan in view of that. No person likes surprises when it comes to the cost of something – no matter what it is. Find out details, such as:
- Can your process payments through the application and what fees are associated with those electronic payments?
- Is support included in the subscription cost?
- What does the monthly fee include?
- How is the monthly fee determined, i.e., by features used, student count, etc.?
- Are there any one-time fees, i.e., a startup, maintenance, or annual membership fee? Do not forget to check the fine print.
Having all the facts will keep you from ending up in a “too good to be true” situation. It is worth the time and the research to know what you can expect financially!
Learn about security features
Having a one-stop-shop with all of your data is wonderful – on condition that the data is secure. From credit cards numbers being vaulted to the social security number of employees for payroll, you would like to peace of mind that the data is protected at all times.
In addition, it is critical that you keep information safe to protect yourself as a business owner. Consider a software platform like Dipme for flawless online dance classes that allows you to set permissions per user so you can find out who can see what and who can complete certain tasks. Get it today for your dance studio!